The UA Office of Sustainability is partnering with Aloft Hotel to promote Wildcat Planet and Project Pawprint goals. The Project Pawprint team is working with the building manager to help promote Project Pawprint initiatives during Homecoming Weekend through use of digital signage, and will be collecting data to refine this year's life cycle assessment.
Role in Project Pawprint:
- Cross-market Wildcat Planet Project Pawprint initiatives along with hotel environmental sustainability initiatives to create awareness and promote responsible water and energy use.
- Provide data on the number of patrons staying during Homecoming Weekend, energy and water use, and more.
Objectives Strategies Engaged In:
- Reducing Travel and Accommodation Impacts
- Developing Best Practices
- Did you know that going green at Aloft Hotel can save you money? Each night that you decline housekeeping you receive a $5 voucher to their gourmet eatery or 250 Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints®. That’s a good way to make some green while being green!
For more information about Aloft Hotels and their sustainability initiatives, check out: