The University of Arizona’s Office of Sustainability coordinates environmental sustainability programs, initiatives and communication across the university, and is the lead organization for Project Pawprint.
Role in Project Pawprint:
- Coordinate Project Pawprint operations, research and outreach
- Develop lasting partnerships and initiatives
- Collect and analyze data from Project Pawprint
- Report on Project Pawprint
Objectives Strategies Engaged In:
- Reducing Waste on the Mall
- Reducing Travel & Accommodation Impacts
- Raising Awareness of Environmental Sustainability
- Developing Best Practices
The UA earned an AASHE STARS Gold rating for campus sustainability efforts in 2012.
For more information about the Office of Sustainability and Sustainable UA, check out: